Staff engineer, R&D (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop new processes and technologies for micro optics manufacturing.
- Technology transfer to manufacturing sites (Singapore).
- Willingness for sporadic travels to Singapore.
- Contribute to several projects in parallel.
- Cross team & cross divisional collaboration.
- Coordination of R&D projects.
- Manage suppliers for materials and/or equipment development.
- Perform experiments in clean room and evaluate data.
Your education and experiences
- Degree (Master/Bachelor) in optics, micro technology, mechatronics or related field.
- At least five years of proven track record in developing advanced processes/products in a consumer or industrial product environment.
- Knowledge of DOE (Design of Experiement) is an advantage.
- Basic programming skills (MatLab, Python, VBA).
- Pro-active and “can-do” attitude.
- Structured working style and good organizational skills.
- Clear and structured reporting skills.
- Fluent English in writing and speaking.