Engineer, Software - GUI (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Software design for GUI for 3D camera
- Software implementation including documentation and peer reviews
- Software testing including test specification, test implementation and test automation
- Code reviews with peers
- Contribution to software effort estimation and planning
- New ideas, new product proposals
- Company internal support for released software components
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor or Master in Software Engineering or similar
- Experience in GUI development for Windows (Qt, Electron)
- Interest in semiconductor products
- Interest in 3D and camera technology
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.