SW Developer Engineer (testing) (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- 1. Leads the SW development following Agile/Lean principles.
- 2. Defines the guidelines for the SW development.
- 3. Organizes SW libraries developed in LabView and Python
- 4. Develops a SW architecture for instrument drivers
- 5. Develops a SW frameworks for developers
- 6. Supports the developments of test algorithm improving and reviewing the code
- 7. Develops test applications for automated setup
- 8. Manages the deployment to mass production of SW applications and test algorithms.
Your education and experiences
- 1. Master degree in Electronic Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in automated test system design.
- 2. NationaI Instruments “CLA” certification (Certified LabVIEW Architect) or proved equivalent experience.
- 3. Good knowledge of C++ for the development of low level functions.
- 4. Good knowledge of Python for the functions/drivers integration in the SW frameworks
- 5. Strong knowledge of image processing techniques and algorithms
- 6. Knowledge in NI TestStand is recommended.
- 7. Hands-on experience with laboratory test equipment and transducers (oscilloscope, multi-meter, DAQ devices, etc.).
- 8. Excellent problem-solving & troubleshooting skills