Engineer, FEA Simulation (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Perform numerical finite element simulations of IC packages in order to analyze and understand their thermo-mechanical behavior and identify design improvements and novel solutions.
- Develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- Perform data analysis, organization of results and redaction of detailed simulations reports
- Analyze compliance with product requirements, identify and mitigate areas of risk
- Report simulation results and conclusion to both internal and external customers
- International travel may be required
Your education and experiences
- MSc or PhD in Physics, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Familiarity with numerical techniques for thermal, mechanical and fluid dynamics FEA
- Knowledge of COMSOL Multiphysics is preferred
- Good theoretical background; knowledge of continuum mechanics is a strong asset.
- Specialization/experience in micro mechanics will be beneficial.
- Good knowledge of data analysis tools (MatLab, MSExcel) and ability to critically understand select and report simulations results, in order to explain the physical behavior of the simulated systems
- Experience in SolidWorks is a plus.
- Excellent communication, organization skills and initiative
- Team player, with ability to work independently and with strong self-management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, if necessary, and to manage multiple projects
- Fluent written and spoken English. Italian, German, French are an advantage