Senior Project Manager VCSEL
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Be accountable for project milestone deliverables.
- Being accountable for all aspects of DfM (Design for Manufacturing).
- Coordinating with the project team during product development phase and driving project review meetings (e.g. design and test review meetings)
- Ensure smooth transferring/ramping/stabilizing new product/process from RnD to HVM.
- Governing transfer methodology and mutual expectations document between RnD and HVM.
- Leading team to solve complex issues and problems.
- Monitoring production and feeding back relevant issues to the development team(s).
Your education and experiences
- Ability to resolve conflicts and reach consensus
- Basic knowledge of device fabrication, electrical test, physical analysis techniques for semiconductor devices
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Familiar with the product development cycles
- Knowledge and Experience in Semiconductor device fabrication, Experience in Opto-electronics is preferred
- Large scale project management experience in semiconductor industry
- Project management skills
- Understand tools used in high volume manufacturing: SPC, 8D, FMEA, control plan etc
- Well organized, able to chair working meeting with members from various functions and drive results