Specialist Procurement (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Order Management (Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order Conversion, PO issue to Vendor (copy Category Team), Follow up on Supplier PO acknowledgment and update Delivery Date, PO amendment and Cancellation, Obligo Maintenance, Routine open PR Cleanup, PIR Creation/Update and Source Maintenance)
- Vendor Management (New Vendor Creation, Existing Vendor Information Update & Extension to new Plant, Vendor Code Maintenance (Cleanup of In-active or Duplicate Vendor Code), Refresh of Declared Documents (Re-sign of NDA and other Procurement Related Documents)
- Payment Management (Follow up with Vendor/DRI/Finance on invoice, GR or PO issue which cause payment delay/blockage)
- Process and Productivity Improvement & IT Enhancement Project Management (to come up with processes and IT enhancement to make Purchasing Process more efficient, effective and systematic)
- Support the technical teams with negotiating the agreement of the needed technical performance
- Support the non-strategic purchasers for smaller services and materials in case of escalations
- Release orders and monitor the timely follow up on agreements made together with project owner
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related field or 3 year experience as strategic buyer
- Excellent communication and Negotiation Skills, interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively deal people in a professional, courteous manner in various situations
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, PPT
- Excellent negotiation skills and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel (20-30%)
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.