Open Position Banner
Operations & Manufacturing
- Master/Bachelor (student) Thesis
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and lead a team of Engineers and Technicians to provide engineering support and ensuring stable manufacturing line and meet the customer demand
- Lead in engineering and other cross-functional projects to achieve the organization goals of costs, yield, productivity and quality goals.
- To buildup the team's technical know-how and ensure knowledge retention.
- Provide coaching to the team to improve their individual performance and buildup a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
Your education and experiences
- Minimum degree in Engineering or Science discipline
- Min experience of 1 years of directly manage a team or more than 2 years of indirectly managed a team
- Minimum 6 years of experience in an manufacturing environment
- Post graduate certificate, diploma, degree or MBA in supervisory or management would be an added advantage.
Set up Job Alert