Open Position Banner
Contractor: Controlling and Sales Ops.
Customer & Sales Support
- Regular Parttime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Owns the sales forecasting, conducts macroeconomic & market trends research and funnel management integrity of the sales organization
- Ensure compliance and adopt sufficient internal controls over the ams financial and operating procedures
- Ensure collection and financial risk is identified and managed
- Responsible to provide accurate financial reporting and sales insights to sales executive management to assist in decision making
- Takes on the role to review customer related commercial agreements, sizing up risk and opportunities
- Responsible that spending within budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Responsible for reporting findings and working with financial and executive staff to make financial decisions
- Proactively develops new and maintains existing internal relationships with business lines finance and marketing to ensure a highly informed and engaged team to understand, and committed with the execution of the sales strategy.
- Works closely with all internal individuals and teams to leverage the global depth of expertise to support the customer, secure profitable business for ams and capture customer share of wallet from our competitor’s quarter over quarter.
- Leverages the tools, resources and events provided within ams and the industry to position ams as a leader and the partner of choice to support the customer successfully om executing their business strategy and bringing their products to the market.
- Leads without formal authority and void of politics ensuring everyone is focused on what the customer needs.
- Develops and maintains advanced knowledge and understanding of the commercial and technical developments within the technology
Your education and experiences
Set up Job Alert