Corporate Controller (m/f/d)
Finance & Controlling
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Corporate Controlling w/ focus on Shared Service Centers
- Corporate Controlling w/ cost center planning and related deviation analysis to actuals
Your education and experiences
- Degree in business administration or equivalent education
- SAP knowledge favorable
- Job-experience in the area of Shared Service Centers (IT, Quality, HR, central R&D) favorable
- Good IT skills (MS Office w/ Excel)
- Good English skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands-on approach
- Solution-oriented mindset
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.