Senior Specialist SAP MM Module (m/f/d)
Supply Chain Management
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- The Regional Procurement Key User will be responsible to drive automation and digitalization throughout procurement processes by supporting local plant teams by standardization and harmonization. The goal is to bring the procurement processes to a higher maturity level with the aim to decrease administrative workload and increase efficiency of the organization. You are required to understand the needs of local teams, build synergies and share good practices on SAP / MM.
- This position is responsible to represent the interests of the global procurement organization towards the business stakeholders and IT cooperation partners.
- Tasks: Increase overall maturity level and automation in all plants, Reduce transactional and manual workload (especially reporting), Support integration projects of new acquisition, Act as unique point of contact for local requirements, Manage authorization and access rights, Train local colleagues
Your education and experiences
- Deep knowledge of SAP MM module
- Several years procurement/key user and/or project management experience in a similar position
- Being able to work effectively in a team enviroment with people at all organizational levels
- Good communication skills (listening to requirements and structuring complex topics)
- Good interpersonal and multicultural skills
- Analytical skills
- Fluent in German and English
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.