Legal Counsel (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Structuring, supporting and advising on complex and mainly international M&A transactions and joint ventures; negotiating and managing of transaction agreements and management of all legal matters throughout the transaction process
- Maintaining records on all group companies; monitoring regular corporate obligations of these companies and ensuring compliance with statutory requirements within the group
- Negotiate commercial agreements, including sales agreements, data processing agreements, evaluation agreements, non-disclosure agreements and other technology agreements with a rapidly expanding base of customers, corporate partners and vendors
- Be responsible for foreseeing and protecting the company against legal risks arising under existing and evolving laws and regulations, including data protection law, employment, and other relevant laws
- Support in drafting and implementing of standards, guidelines and policies
- Provide legal support to the EMEA region on legal matters
- Provide education and training to EMEA staff
Your education and experiences
- Law degree from an accredited law school and admitted to practice law in Germany, Austria or Switzerland; LL.M. in English speaking country will be considered an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ legal experience in an in-house legal department, with emphasis in commercial drafting and negotiations, corporate law and sales contracts
- Experience in technology industry preferred
- Experience in operating in an international environment, with the ability to negotiate and draft in legal German and English
- Must be able to quickly identify issues, communicate to management, and recommend solutions
- Team player; very good understanding of economic contexts, entrepreneurship, being a strong and trusted business partner
- Occasional travel required within EMEA region
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group XX (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.