Reliability Test Engineer (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Executes qualification testing for products and technologies; performs reliability monitoring and testing which entails full processes documentation
- Designs, sources and buy-off of Biased Life Test boards (e.g. HTOL, HAST, ELFR, PTC boards)
- Designs, creates and verifies test set-ups for Biased Life Tests, including completing full documentation
- Performs sustaining work on laboratory equipment and tools, typically lab bench equipment and environmental chambers
- Continuously improves and supports innovative ideas for all ams reliability test procedures and tools.
Your education and experiences
- Engineering degree (Bachelor/Master) in Electronics or similar
- Know-how in circuit design mapping, electrical laboratory bench testing and circuit debugging is highly valued
- Know-how in Product Reliability is beneficial
- Experience in semiconductor industry would be appreciated
- Very good communication and organizational skills, self-driven, proactive and a good team player
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and stress resilient
- Good English skills, spoken and written
- Willingness to work in an international environment
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.