Reliability Test Engineer (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Execute qualification testing for products and technologies; perform reliability monitoring and testing; including full documentation
- Design, sourcing and buy-off of Biased Life Test boards (e.g. HTOL, HAST, ELFR, PTC boards)
- Design, creaste and verify test set-ups for Biased Life Tests, incl. full documentation
- Perform suistaining work on laboratory equipment and tools, typically lab bench equipment and environmental chambers
- Continuous improvement of ams Reliability Test procedures and tools
Your education and experiences
- Engineering degree (Bachelor/Master) in Electronics or similar
- Know-how in circuit design and layouting, electrical laboratory bench testing and circuit debugging beneficial
- Know-how in Product Reliability beneficial
- Experience in semiconductor industry beneficial
- High self-organising, self-driven, good communication skills, proactive, team player
- Capable to suceed in a fast-paced environment
- Good English skills, spoken and written
- Willingness to work in international environment
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.