Open Position Banner
Senior Finance Associate
Finance & Controlling
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Assists the Finance Manager on local finance monthly/quarterly/year-end close and financial reporting.
- Managing of month end close process including the posting of all GL related journals.
- Generate monthly journal entries, journal listing and maintenance of journal files.
- Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet Schedules and monthly financial review reports with variance analysis and commentary.
- Review and reconcile the general ledger, identifying and thoroughly investigating any discrepancies and taking the proper corrective actions to resolve them.
- Ensure all financial reports are accurate and prepared in accordance to local accounting standards and corporate requirements in a timely manner
- Participate in annual audit by internal/external auditors including preparation of audit schedules, audit queries and other audit related tasks as directed by Manager
- Responsible for the maintenance of Accounting policies and procedures.
- Assist with the continuous review and implementation of accounting and financial procedures, policies and processes.
- Assist with ad-hoc assignments as directed by Manager.
Your education and experiences
- Qualified CA/CPA with Accounting Degree or ACCA.
- At least 4 to 5 years of relevant working experience (preferably with minimum 2 years of audit experience). Candidates with Shared Services Centre experience will be considered favourably.
- Good working knowledge in SFRS and IFRS.
- Hands-on preparation of full sets of accounts with SAP experience is a must.
- Proficient in MS Excel (VlookUp, pivot table, @functions).
- A creative, self-starter, fast learner, detail oriented team player who thrives in a multi-tasking, fast paced environment. Ability to communicate in other Asian languages would be desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese, including the ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record in working effectively and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and to meet tight deadlines.
Set up Job Alert