Senior Staff Analog IC Design Engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop high performance analog/mixed-signal architectures and circuits from initial concept through prototype approval until production ramp, including design for: manufacturability, yield, test, and reliability
- Complete highly demanding block and transistor level analog circuit design with high order of complexity meeting block level design specification
- Perform and supervise detailed design, simulation, verification and validation of integrated circuits in collaboration with other team members like analog, layout, digital design and validation engineers
- Technical leadership of IC related product development, technical interface to the customer as well as to internal stakeholders, for specification, design, layout, process, test and product engineering
- Prepare documents required for design reviews, internal discussions, test requirements and design documentations
- Expertise with circuit simulations, including: PVT, Monte Carlo, mixed signal, modelling, optimization, etc.
- Creative problem solver, able to generate new IP and file patents
- Contribute to the growth of the team, help junior engineers learn required knowledge and experience through projects work
Your education and experiences
- Minimum Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or microelectronics – with an emphasis in analog / mixed signal Integrated Circuit Design or a similar specialty
- 10+ years experience in analog and mixed signal IC Design
- 5+ years experience in system design for integrated circuits
- Strong knowledge in Cadence EDA tools
- Experience in designing low-noise, low-power analog circuits, strong intuitive and analytical understanding of transistor-level design
- Experience in sigma delta ADCs is desired
- Experience is required in some or all of the following; low power clock generation circuits, oscillators, Delta-Sigma ADCs, DACs, LED driver, LDO, optoelectronics, digital signal processing and calibration techniques or algorithm development, and/or digital system level design
- Experience working with production test engineers to firm up design for test and test plan details
- Excellent team player
- Calm professional demeanor and excellent listening skills, ability to organize and prioritize work
- Good communication skills, written and verbal, in English and German
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.