Senior Design Verification Engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Member of BL AUTO Design Verification CoC (Center of competence).
- Review and contribute to planning of verification work, development of verification plans
- Implementation of mixed signal design verification environments in conformance with internal and external engineering standards like UVM
- Analog behavior modelling, analog mixed mode simulations
- Definition and execution of state of the art mixed-signal DV methodologies, based on metric driven approaches
- Formal verification methods, DfT verification and power intend related verification
- Secure project execution according to AUTO and ISO26262 compliant verification standards.
Your education and experiences
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Minimum 10 years professional experience since graduation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of mixed signal design verification , preferably within the Automotive sector
- Background in IC circuit development, design for test, and semiconductor technologies
- Proven expertise in handling state of the art EDA tools
- Good background in supporting processes like requirements engineering or configuration and change management and verification needs
- Proven expertise in automotive ecosystem and standards like TS16949 or ISO 26262
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group XX (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.