Open Position Banner
Staff Engineer, Test Engineering
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- First level support on test setup related product issues (Go/Nogo analysis), support product engineering and for product lot decision and disposition.
- Follow up on execution of material review board on defined tasks.
- Identify areas to improve quality and efficiency.
- Responsible for completeness of test production data (Maps, Test data).
- Problem analysis and support material review board disposition in case of yield and throughput issues.
- Sustain the test program, hardware and setup issue.
Your education and experiences
- Degree in Electronics engineering or its equivalent with minimum 3 years exposure to Semiconductor / Test operation.
- Good quantitative, analytical and communication skills.
- Familiar with semiconductor analysis tools (Spotfire, etc) is a plus.
- Self-starter and team player who comfortable working with cross-functional team.
- Good computer programming skills, preferably in C/C++, visual basic.
- Competent in both Windows and Unix/Linux operating system. Knowledge on hardware and software debug.
Set up Job Alert