Open Position Banner
Specialist, Production Planner
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Work with management in coordinating and planning production activities to improve run time.
- Plan production tasks and schedules according to customer orders.
- Develop and review production plan with Managers for approval.
- Monitor the execution of production plan and resolve any potential issues in a timely fashion.
- Investigate production problem, analyze root causes and provide solutions.
- Maintain reports for production planning activities
- Analyze back orders, current orders and upcoming orders to prioritize, plan, and schedule the production operations.
- Plan equipment, material and-or manpower requirements to execute job orders.
- Coordinate with Managers in planning and implementing engineering changes in production lines.
- Plan inventory management processes to avoid shortages and excesses.
- Monitor production progress and ensure that the output demand meets quality standards and customer specifications.
- Analyze delays and interruptions and accordingly adjust production schedule to meet deadlines.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 3 years of experience in Production Planning.
- Diploma in related field with minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in manufacturing field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Proactively driving improvement and building trust and credibility.
- Strong team player and collaboration with cross-functional team.
- Demonstrate initiative, self-driven and MS Excel literacy.
- Inventory management and knowledge of Demand planning is an added advantage.
- Preferably with SAP experience.
Set up Job Alert