Open Position Banner
Senior Team Lead, Production Supervisor
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for production, planning, work force deployment, process improvement, delivery commitment and product quality.
- Analyzes operation problem and recommend programs or setting up new SOP to improve productivity, efficiency and yield.
- Conduct OJT training and ensure optimism skill level on all aspects of process.
- Enhance and maintain safety standard, security measures consistent with company policy and implement good housekeeping program.
- Perform first level troubleshooting for operation issue.
Your education and experiences
- Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of supervising experience in manufacturing operation.
- Willing to work in clean room environment.
- Must be able to perform night shift duty.
- A team leader with good interpersonal skill.
- Good 5S knowledge and lean manufacturing experience.
Set up Job Alert