Open Position Banner
Operations Program Engineer
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as NPD, NPI, IE, QA, SCM, procurement, IT and within Operations teams to achieve successful new product ramp in mass production.
- Manage, coordinate and support activities and resolve issues encountered during product transfer and production ramp.
- Interface with project team/NPI on engineering validation test (EVT) builds. Take charge to lead design validation test (DVT) build and/or Ops build, work with internal teams to fulfill customer requirements on quality and shipments.
- Interface with various divisions from customer side to achieve customer required milestones and at the same time balancing internal resources allocation.
- Provide effective communication on program status and issues for internal management and customer, trigger escalation when needed.
Your education and experiences
- Qualifications : Degree (preferred engineering related)
- Experience / Any Other Special skills/attributes : >3 years experience Skills: MS excel, MS power point, Project management experience is a plus, ability to work as a team and interact with different functions internally and externally.
Set up Job Alert