Open Position Banner
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- To play the role of a process owner back-end area.
- To provide daily monitoring of tool/process to ensure stability.
- To participle in team to develop action plans to reduce long-term stability issues
- Monitor CpK and ownership of process control improvement plans
- Lean manufacturing: identifying opportunities to eliminate waste within own tool-set/process- operator time, process simplification, qualification optimization
- Reporting of scrap/rework and ownership of scrap/rework reduction plans
- To take ownership and follow through actions and progress of related yield excursions on associated process. Be the focal point and send updates on associated scrap incidents
- Support cost reduction programs associated with process and materials.
- Responsible for process training
- Write detailed operation procedures for Tool Operation/OCAPS
Your education and experiences
- Back-end Process knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in 8D, PFMEA, DFMEA, DOE, Fish-Bone Analysis, etc.
- Strong technical analysis competency with the use of analytical tools like JMP, Mini-Tab for troubleshooting and data-mining
Set up Job Alert