Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d), Segment ADAS
Marketing & Strategy
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Marketing and business management for automotive business
- Gather and consolidate market intelligence, market trends, market needs
- Define strategy for selected segments/ products / solutions
- Create and present business cases for new products/projects coordinated with Product Management, Engineering, Project Management and Executives
- Own Product launch plans (overall time schedule; PR, samples, key projects/ customers, medias, events, sales support packages, webinars, PSP - support packages (documentation, SW, demo))
- Define go-to-market strategy (partners, distributors, sales models, ecosystem players, influencers, value added resellers, cross BL synergies)
- Creating Product promotional material (ppt, leaflets, on-line, …), fighting guides and educate customers and Field on products, solution and capabilities
- Ownership of overall pricing strategy, positioning, messaging including pricing execution (price lists, quoting, escalation approval/ negotiation, claims)
- Own Design-win pipeline (define target and track it)
- Deliver forecast
Your education and experiences
- Education requirements Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in the following disciplines: Engineer, Chemistry, Material Science, or Physics or related field in optoelectronics
- Min. 8 years’ experience in the semiconductor industry
- Experience in automotive marketing would be a plus. Good knowledge on diode lasers is required for this position
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.