Open Position Banner
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Able to carry out and fast react on the daily production line issue recovery.
- Plan, coordinate and execute Equipment/ Maintenance integration improvement experiments to improve machine uptime.
- Conduct data analysis and generate analytical reports
- Lead and drive continuous yield improvement and defect reduction projects
- Investigate line excursion issues and drive for solution
- Facilitate technical discussions
Your education and experiences
- Minimum diploma in electrical/ electronic/ Mechanical/ Material engineering or equivalent
- Possess strong technical skills, communication skills and the ability to coordinate within team.
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Skill in min. Microsoft especially excel( Micro) & PowerPoint
- Knowledge in writing quality report
- Experience related to semiconductor assembly and packaging will be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in high volume manufacturing Yield Engineering
Set up Job Alert