Manager, Quality Operation Frontend (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for quality in front end operation area in Premstätten, Austria
- Lead and manage the front end Quality Operation team in Fab B, Premstätten.
- Responsible for planning, assignment and management of resources to support demands from operation and internal customer side
- Lead local quality in operation engineering team
- Ensure the compliance of front end operation processes to international standards and/or customer requirements.
- Develop and continuously improve the team and quality related business processes in front end operation and aligns with other production sites.
- Solve quality or process problems together with fab team and drives continuous improvements.
- Drives the implementation of corrective actions in case of external or internal complaints
- Represents quality in different boards such as material review board, process change board or SPC board.
- Drive quality control related projects regarding new processes, new products and continuous improvements.
- Creates and updates quality specifications and documents
- Leads or participates in task forces to solve quality issues and applies structured problem solving methods such as 8D
- Optimizes defined gates regarding quality and efficiency
- Support customers and system audits
Your education and experiences
- Minimum Masters Degree in Material Science, Physics, Chemistry or related field
- Knowledge of quality tools (FMEA, 8D, SPC, etc.) and quality standards such as IATF 16949 and ISO9001
- 5+ years experience in semiconductor industry
- Experience in leading high level multinational engineering teams is strongly beneficial
- Good analytical problem solving skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills (self-driven, quality oriented, proactive team player)
- Capable of leading and participating in interdisciplinary boards
- Able to analyze data and report to other functions
- Resilient and quality driven mind-set
- Able to defend quality position in cooperative manner
- Cooperates in interdisciplinary, international teams
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Works efficiently and structured in challenging environments
- Ability to navigate ambiguities
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.