Quality Operation Frontend Manager (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for quality in frontend operation area in Premstätten, Austria
- Leads and manages the Frontend Quality Operation team in Fab B, Premstätten.
- Responsible for planning, assignment and management of resources to support demands from operation and internal customer side
- Leads local quality in operation engineering team
- Ensures the compliance of frontend operation processes to international standards and / or customer requirements.
- Develops and continuously improves the team and quality related business processes in frontend operation and aligns with other production sites.
- Solves quality or process problems together with Fab team and drives continuous improvements.
- Drives the implementation of corrective actions in case of external or internal complaints
- Represents quality in different boards such as material review board, process change board or SPC board.
- Drives quality control related projects regarding new processes, new products and continuous improvements.
- Creates and updates quality specifications and documents
- Leads or participate to task forces to solve quality issues and applies structured problem solving methods such as 8D
- Optimizes defined gates regarding quality and efficiency
- Supports customer and system audits
Your education and experiences
- PhD or Master Degree in Material Science, Physics, Chemistry or Electronic
- Knowhow of quality tools (FMEA, 8D, SPC…) and quality standards (IATF 16949, ISO9001)
- Several years (> 5 years) experiment in semiconductor industry
- Experience in leading high level multinational engineering team is strongly beneficial
- Good analytical problem solving skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills (Self-driven, quality oriented, proactive team player)
- Capable of leading and participating interdisciplinary boards
- Able to analyze data and report to other functions
- Resilient and quality driven mind-set
- Able to defend quality position in cooperative manner
- Cooperates in interdisciplinary, international teams
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Works efficient and structured under challenging environment
- Ability to get along with ambiguities
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.