Project Manager, Device R&D
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Project management of Device R&D projects with a project team which is located at various sites of ams (mainly Singapore and Austria).
- Project management according to ams business processes (ENG-1, ENG-2)
- Responsible for project planning, project reporting, requirements management and project management
- Project management mainly for R&D project in the field of optical coatings, interference filters, optical devices (photo diode development) and III-V semiconductor devices.
- Reports to head of Device R&D department (Central R&D).
- Working on technically challenging projects in close cooperation with the technical project leader and the project team (multi- site).
Your education and experiences
- Minimum three years of professional experience as a project manager, preferrably in the semiconductor industry
- At least Bachelor degree in physics, material science, or equivalent studies.
- Certification as a project manager is advantageous.
- Excellent command of English language, written and spoken. Level B2 or better is required.