Senior Director Custom Silicon Management(m/d/f)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Join our R&D organization and drive the design & development of the next generation of technically innovative products for our world-wide customers
- Manage a team of expert ASIC design reviewers: recruit, train and motivate the review team
- Actively lead the team in review, coaching and challenging of key projects with respective project teams (which may be international, multisite)
- Work closely with Key Account Teams and Key Customers to align on engineering expectations
- Lead continuous improvement activities across the company to ensure ams’ reputation of excellence at customers
- Provide technical guidance, best practice and dedicated to the team
Your education and experiences
- Master’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years management experience in customer ASIC development including interfacing with customers and engineering management
- Excellent ability to deal with global engineering teams of various design disciplines
- Ability to actively review and provide constructive feedback on ASIC designs/development
- Thorough understanding of quality in engineering
- Team leadership skills and experience in leading engineering teams
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.