Staff Engineer, Failure Analysis (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Execute failure analysis tasks in the lab (microscopy, chemical delayering, polishing, cross-sectioning, SEM, dualbeam FIB/SEM, TEM, EBIC/EBAC, micro- and nano-probing…)
- Develop and establish new FA methodologies
- Support FA development for new products and technologies
- Perform maintenance and sustaining work on laboratory tools and equipment
- Takes over responsibility and training (tool ownership) of FA tools
- Continuous improvement of ams Failure Analysis Procedures and Tools
- Documentation & reporting: Generates and contributes to documents like analysis reports, 8D reports, failure analysis procedures
- Supports cross-functional teams for failure analysis
- Acts as representative to internal and external customers
Your education and experiences
- Technical Degree (Master or equivalent) in electrical engineering, chemistry material science, physics or similar.
- Several years of experience in semiconductor industry
- Experience in failure analysis of semiconductor devices
- Experience in product engineering or electrical failure analysis
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- High self-organizing skills and good communication skills, team player
- Capable to succeed in a fast paced environment
- Advanced English skills – spoken and written
- Willingness to work in an international team
- Know-how in semi-conductor device fabrication
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.