Open Position Banner
Senior Software Developer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- System-on-Chip architecture together with domain experts (hardware, software/firmware).
- Software design and implementation for a broad spectrum of systems (firmware, drivers, mobile phone applications, PC GUIs, tooling scripts)
- Specification, implementation, execution and automation of system and software tests.
- Creation and review of technical documents.
- Implementation and improvement of quality focused engineering workflows.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Broad spectrum of programming skills (C, C++, Python)
- Experience in System on Chip architecture; understanding of HW/SW code sign approaches.
- Experience with embedded firmware development
- Good in negotiating technical details while having system level view.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Fluent spoken and written English
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.