Senior Staff Engineer, PQE
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead and supervise a team of QA assistants to carry out the day to day QC operation.
- Early involvement in NPI products. Evaluate materials and identify key issues relating to product, process & quality system.
- Conduct periodic MSA and correlation study on IQC equipments.
Your education and experiences
- Degree in Engineering/material science or equivalent
- At least 3-8 years of relevant working experience in micro optics product and manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in material measurement methodologies (spectrophotometers, Rheometer, OGP, GD&T, etc) and measurement system analysis.