Senior Staff Engineer, Embedded Software/Neural Network Developer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Software design and implementation for a broad spectrum of systems (firmware, drivers, mobile phone applications, PC GUIs, tooling scripts)
- System-on-Chip architecture together with domain experts (hardware, software/firmware, machine learning / neural networks).
- Specification, implementation, execution and automation of system and software tests.
- Creation and review of technical documents.
- Implementation and improvement of quality focused engineering workflows.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Experience in development of Machine Learning algorithms and Neural Networks.
- Broad spectrum of programming skills (C, C++, C#, Python, Java)
- Experience with embedded firmware development
- Experience in System on Chip architecture; understanding of HW/SW code sign approaches.
- Good in negotiating technical details while having system level view.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- Fluent spoken and written English