Senior Staff Engineer, Digital RTL2GDS Enablement
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Enable to grow a Digital RTL2GDS design team
- Global RTL2GDS design consulting and design methodology administration
- Set up PDKs and IPs
- Set up design tools
- Set up design reviews, defining/tracking /working to ensure schedule and best practices adherence
- Be ready to actively participate in specific tasks of ongoing projects if required
Your education and experiences
- 10+ years experience in Digital IC Design ASIC implementation, with proficiency in digital backend
- Project management education and/or experience
- Deep knowledge of RTL2GDS flow: digital design constraining, synthesis, scan insertion, Floorplanning, Place and Route, EMIR analysis, UPF/CPF, Timing/Power Analysis
- Knowledge of Cadence tools (Genus, Innovus, LEC, Conformal, Voltus) and DFT (Compression, LBIST, ATPG, Pattern generation) are strong plus
- Excellent presentation skills, initiative, English knowledge
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group XX (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.