Open Position Banner
IT Service Delivery Application MAS
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Partner with key users, stakeholders and System Integrator in gathering and defining projects (infra and application) requirements, developing project plans, budgets, schedules; tracking & monitoring the projects till implementation.
- Evaluate the proposed solutions by System Integrator and ams IT to identify pain points and process gaps, and subsequently collaborate with System Integrator/ams IT and users to resolve the gaps.
- Conduct training for users to ensure they are qualified and equipped with appropriate skill/know-how to support production operation needs.
- Liaison with business users, IT counterparts and System Integrator to transfer/communicate business requirements and resolve issues that arise during system implementation.
- Involve in write-up of system SOPs/document/Spec to ensure the system functions meet user expectation and achievement the production operation needs as per SOPs/document/Spec.
- Manage post implementation enhancements.
- Prepare user documentation/procedures as necessary.
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing IT system.
- Have gone through full lifecycle of IT system implementation, from the feasibility to requirements, design, develop, deploy and post live support.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and able to read, digest and communicate complex subject matter to all levels with good influencing skills.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with system integrator, internal teams, and experienced mentoring resources. Must have the ability to manage cross-functional teams across multiple professional disciplines.
- Experience in Oracle and/or SQL databases, VBA is preferred.
- Good programming skill (.Net, Java..) and solution design.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written in English.