Open Position Banner
IQC Staff Engineer
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead and supervise a team of QA assistants to carry out the day to day QC operation.
- Drive for improvement & corrective actions and ensure quality issues are addressed on time & review for closure.
- Early involvement in NPI products. Evaluate materials and identify key issues relating to product, process & quality system.
- Drive quality performance to acceptance level prior to mass pro build.
- Setup and maintain IQC equipments.
- Conduct periodic MSA and correlation study on IQC equipments.
- Conduct meetings regarding quality issues.
- Summarize and report daily/weekly performance.
- A team player who communicates with confidence, reliable and is committed to the team.
- An individual contributor who is independent, hardworking, and willing to persevere to complete assigned tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
Your education and experiences
- Degree in Engineering/material science or equivalent with at least 3-8 years of relevant working experience in micro optics product and manufacturing environment
- Knowledge in material measurement methodologies (spectrophotometers, Rheometer, OGP, GD&T, etc) and measurement system analysis.
- Knowledge of statistical problem solving methodologies and statistical tools like Six Sigma, FMEA, SPC, Minitab, Advance excel, and Problem Solving Tools (5-Why or 8D).
- Knowledge in automotive requirement, production scheduling and familiar with SAP system is an added advantage.