Open Position Banner
Associate HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Support HRBPs in organizing and implementing HR processes on division / function level
- Support the the Divisions / Bls with HR forecasting, vacancy approvals, people development topics etc.
- Serve as contact point for MT-2 level
- Prepare presentations (ppt, excel) and reports as assigned
Your education and experiences
- University education (ideally in the field of Human Resources / Economics / Law or similar)
- Experience in HR beneficial
- Proficient in MS-Office applications (especially Excel, ppt)
- Excellent English (speaking and writing) skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.