Industrial Engineer (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain and develop shopfloor scheduling system and rules
- Provide manufacturing reports for daily business and KPI monitoring
- Modelling and planning of manufacturing capacity
- Improvement of productivity
- Technical interface to suppliers
Your education and experiences
- Technical education (technical secondary school or university of applied sciences)
- Advanced user of IT systems
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Team player, good communication Skills, problem-solving skills
- Fluent English
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.