Open Position Banner
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for Facilities for both AMK and WDL sites.
- Responsible for facilities equipment, cleanroom hook-up and related building projects
- Coordinate system repairs and monitor system performance
- Maintain adequate parts inventory and order items as necessary
- Manage facilities and building maintenance, supplies and services contracts and deliverables
- Oversee and supervise team of facilities engineers and technicians as well as training.
- Plan, track and manage facilities budget (capital & expense budget) including costs reduction initiatives
- Conduct and document regular facilities and equipment inspections and audits
- Ensure compliance with all building, EHS and security standards, industry codes and protocols
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- 5-8 years’ experience in facilities and with 2 to 3 years in people management.
- Strong understanding of Facilities system which include ACMV and Facilities control systems
- Able to read and understand complex electrical, mechanical and automation systems
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems will be an advantage.
- Experience in construction, maintenance and all facets of facility operation
- Familiarity with Wastes, Energy and Water Management programs
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills