Open Position Banner
- Regular Parttime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Assist to develop and execute company environmental, health and safety (EHS) plans and policies, and coordinate programs that ensure safe working conditions
- Coordinate and work with process owners and stakeholders on EHS and related permits, licences and certificates application and maintenance.
- Handle accident reports including directing investigations, records filing and identify strategies for preventing future accidents to ensure effective closure.
- Maintain the company fire safety & emergency planning program including setting up response plan, testing readiness, ensure preparedness, facilitate awareness and ensuring compliance to the fire safety maintenance process.
- Received and work with stakeholders to close safety feedbacks in person or anonymously.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the EHS Manager & Facilities Director.
Your education and experiences
- Diploma or higher in EHS or Engineering related field with at least 3 years of relevant experiences in EHS role.
- Relevant Safety & Health Certificates incl. Special Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health, optional SCDF Registered Fire Safety Manager and Work-At-Height certificate, etc. is added advantage.
- Work experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably inclusive some exposure in a semi-conductor electronics environment) including experience in EHS participation at responsible level (e.g. member of EHS Committee and/or Risk Management Team).
- Exposure to relevant EHS regulatory guidelines, liaison with law enforcement and emergency services.