Analog design methodology engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Work (also in cooperation with our BusinessLines) on state-of-the-art analog/mixed-signal design methodologies and integration of those into the ams design flow.
- Drive/Support automation of the design environment and flow to improve efficiency and productivity
- Support the adoption of newly developed/introduced methodologies.
- Documentation and distribution of developed methodologies, best practices and corresponding design flows
- Execute and support the evaluation of new tools and flows in this domain.
Your education and experiences
- High-level of experience in analog/mixed-signal design and methodology development
- Experience with analog/mixed-signal design tools. Cadence know-how is essential.
- Experience with automation/programming on even complex problems in the analog/mixed-signal domain. Cadence SKILL language highly recommended.
- Very good verbal and communication skills
- English language/communication skills required
- Structured way of working, self organized and working well against deadlines