Open Position Banner
Senior Staff Engineer, Compact Modeling
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Compact Modeling and analog simulator support
- SPICE and statistical modelling (matching) of active and passive devices for CMOS sensor processes for analog/mixed signal
- Realization of Design Documents for CMOS technologies
- Design support for SPICE models for LV and HV MOS models
Your education and experiences
- Master’s degree in physics or electrical engineering.
- Basic know-how in semiconductor device physics and processing.
- Fundamental knowledge in IC design tools and SPICE parameter extraction software.
- Measurement experience
- Structured working style and good organization abilities
Set up Job Alert