Open Position Banner
Head of Shared Services
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- ams' success, being a world leader in the development and production of high performance analog/mixed-signal ICs and sensor solutions is driven by our most important asset - our employees. To support our continuing growth, we are looking for people with ideas, people who want to make a difference and are focused on being the best. We are currently looking for an experienced Head of SSC Asia.
- - Deliver efficient and effective HR services and functional expertise in the region, meeting or exceeding business expectations of cost and performance.
- - Provide proactive support for all local transformation initiatives
- - Partner with senior leadership around the region to provide insights and themes from the share service operations.
- - Ensure the share service brand is continually protected and enhanced through stakeholder engagement and marketing of capabilities, success and business value delivered.
- - Regularly review and agree SLAs with the business units in the region
- - Drive continuous improvement efforts and activities across the entire share service team and with the Business Partners and global team.
- - Develop a highly motivated and engaged team share service team.
- - The share service center operation scope including but not limited to: Employee inquiries Employee personal data & transaction maintenance Leave & attendance management Personnel file management HR System functional integration and deployment Data reporting & Analytics Process management & standardization
Your education and experiences
- 1. Education & Professional Qualification • Minimum qualification: University degree or equivalent, preferably in HR, Business
- 2. Knowledge/Experience • 7 or more years of experience, including 2-3 years in a supervisory position • Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision making skills • Ability to work independently and efficiently, with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment. Good organization skills and the ability to multi-task and capable of establishing priorities • Excellent