Staff Product Engineer EAS (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Support of project team in product development phase and deep understanding of test concepts and test strategy commonly used in ATE
- Challenge product development team in respect to design for test throughout
- Collaborate tightly with test program development engineer
- Ramp-up support (Guiding safe launch phase for automotive products; Yield and throughput monitoring)
- Production- and test process support during product lifetime
- Yield Enhancement for integrated circuits and sensors (Review production costs and define and drive test optimization programs; Support analysis of field returns)
- Develop test driven analysis methodologies
- Co-operation with various departments in the continuous quality improvement program
- Reporting to management
Your education and experiences
- A university / university of applied sciences degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Telematics or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years work experience in product engineering.
- Experience in technical problem solving and basic knowledge in mixed signal integrated circuits and sensors
- Good communication skills in English and/or German language (spoken and written)
- Proactive, team oriented
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.