Staff Engineer, Product
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Act as interface between the Business Line and the ams Singapore factories for the relevant portfolio
- Support new product introduction, safe-launch and mass production through data analysis
- Initiate cost reduction and quality improvement actions, drive yield improvements and hold lot dispositioning
- Drive/participate in 8D teams in case of yield issues, customer complaints, or production problems
- Support Technology, Test and Product release
- Support production (line) transfers to other facilities or new processes.
Your education and experiences
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Physics or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as a product engineer in the Semiconductor industry
- Solid knowledge of quality and problem solving tools, like 8D, FMEA, DOE, Fish-Bone Analysis, etc.
- Strong technical analysis competency with the use of analytical tools like JMP/Spotfire, Mini-Tab, etc
- Knowledge of six sigma is a plus (i.e. Green Belt (or above) certified).
- Experience in project management is a plus