Open Position Banner
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- 1. Support and generate report (CTQ data and FA results) for new product qualification buyoff and Mass Production.
- 2. Participate and support evaluation and qualification activities in sustaining product improvement projects
- 3. Drive continuous improvement activities to reduce quality issues and CONQ
- 4. Analyze quality performance utilizing statistical and analytical tools and methods
- 5. Manage and handle onsite customer expectation, requirements and generate Quality Reporting
Your education and experiences
- Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Preferably with minimum 3 ~ 4 years of working experience in quality role, manufacturing, semi-conductors related industry
- Knowledge of Quality Tools 8D, FMEA, SPC / MSA is preferred
- Able to use statistical tools Minitab or JMP.