Open Position Banner
Senior Staff Customer Quality Engineer - CQE (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Able to lead taskforce solving RMAs/customer issues – Initiates and drives the implementation of containment/corrective actions
- Crisis Management – Lead crisis team for major customer excursions (RMAs on high-volume products); Manage and align all activities for customer excursions including EFA, PFA, root cause analysis and definition of corrective actions; Communicate results and activities to customer
- Responsible for Customer Complaint Management, leads the 8D teams. Performs failure analysis, structured problem solving, and 8D reporting. Ensures thorough implementation and effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Responsible for reliability assessment for suspect materials
- Provides Quality Engineering support and work with ams AG internal organization to resolve quality issues at customer side and improve product quality in the field.
Your education and experiences
- Degree / Master Engineering in Electronics, Physics, Chemistry or Material Sciences
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing specifically in the field Quality, Reliability and/or Failure Analysis
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills, high self-organizing skills
- Excellent English (spoken and written), good presentation and customer interface skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, stays cool and works efficiently under pressure
- Know-how of quality tools (FMEA’s and 8-D reporting, ISO TS16949 and QS9000 Quality Standards) is beneficial
- Willing to work in international teams
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Angestellte-2019-04-09.pdf).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.