Sensor Processes R&D Engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Technology development for CMOS postprocessing with focus on photonics which is done in close cooperation with Fab Engineering and external partners
- Ensuring the interface to design, test and quality and track the completion of the project related tasks in accordance with the project plan
- Characterization of the technology by test, analysis and work out in conclusive reports.
- New innovative process and device concepts are submitted as patent proposals
- Working in team-oriented atmosphere with a strong focus on thorough documentation and completing of projects timely and successfully
- Leading work packages and project sub-teams
Your education and experiences
- Advanced university Masters degree or PHD in physics, chemistry or related university study
- >3 years of technical expertise in sensor / photonics / integrated CMOS technology
- Good knowledge of Photonics/CMOS technologies with emphasis on process module development and integration
- Familiar with problem solving methods (like 8D, Fishbone, etc.) and risk analysis techniques
- Experience in material characterisation and failure analysis
- Team player
- Good English skills – spoken and written – and good reporting style.
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.