Open Position Banner
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- 1. Responsible warehouse and logistics operation and to support daily in/ out activities.
- 2. Responsible or assist in the loading and unloading of goods while maintaining neat and systematic storage of products.
- 3. Responsible and perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials put away.
- 4. Materials picking with FIFO and expire date control procedure and filling orders from stock to manufacturing including ERP transactions.
- 5. Materials packing and shipping orders to meet customers order fulfilment.
- 6. Not limited to handling of RMA, materials master data update and simple reporting.
- 7. Assist Supervisor/ Manager in meeting all aspects of operational requirements with the available operational resources.
- 8. To ensure safety requirements are met and practiced while on the job
- 9. Follow and adhere to instruction from the Supervisor/ Manager.
- 10. Ensure and maintain all aspects of personnel and operational discipline, housekeeping and Workplace Safety and Health requirement.
- 11. Assist Supervisor on daily stock count and yearly inventory stock take management
Your education and experiences
- A team player who is meticulous, hardworking and able to multi-task.
- Customer service oriented with a positive and polite disposition
- Preferably with at least 1 years semiconductor industry working experience
- Preferably with valid forklift driving license
- Preferably if able to start work immediately or in short notice
- Completed vocational education (Logistics/warehousing or related profession)
- At least 3 year professional experience in Warehousing & Logistics
- Knowledge in information technology (MS Office, ideally SAP)
- Foreign language: English