Engineer, Test Development (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- The division OSS architects, designs, validates and ramp-ups production for optical sensor IC’s and VCEL drivers. We are market leader for 3D sensor solutions in mobile phone and automotive applications. We are enabling high 3D image solutions and high accurate distance measurements in an outstanding range. You will have the opportunity to do innovation test development in optical testing while working closely with engineering, marketing, application and operation teams.
- Development of test programs and test hardware for testing of optical sensors IC’s on wafer and package level
- Development of test concepts to ensure testability in cooperation with design, customers and suppliers in a very early design stage
- Contribute to test FMEA elaboration
- Project own time schedules
- Quote and estimate test times, test costs and development effort objectives
- Development of test boards with test interface circuits
- Development of probe cards for wafer level testing
- Development of new test methods and test development know-how software for automatic test equipment using structural and high level programming languages
- Industrialization of the test solutions and transfer to production with clear defined stability and repeatability criteria
- Ramp up support, yield optimization, test time reduction, continuous improvement
- Close cooperation with test support, product engineering, production and quality
- Support of test production
- Report status and progress of work on a regular bases
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor / Master of Science in Electronics
- more than 3 years job experience as Test Development Engineer
- Deep understanding of analog fundamentals as well as ATE Test Equipment
- Hands on experience with debug, Design for Test and Test development
- Expertise in semiconductor test methodology
- skills and interests in electronic measurement techniques for analog and mixed signal domain
- English written and spoken
- strong in team work and team communication
- experience with high-level programming languages like C, Pascal, ...
- experience with Teradyne J750 or Cohu X Series testers
- knowledge in hardware- and circuit design
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group XX (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.