Project Manager of European R&D Funding projects (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Owing to our success our team is growing and we have an opportunity for a Project Manager of European R&D Funding/Subsidy projects.
- In this role you will be responsible for the overall project administration and management support of H2020 and similar projects in the IKT/Photonics/Sensor domains and you can actively contribute to the preparation of other project proposals in close cooperation with the technical project coordinators, if and when required.
- You will also: Communicate with international project partners, prepare and process technical and financial reports, monitor project progress
- Maintain and update project web page with information regarding teleconferences / project meetings / workshops / conferences
- In project proposals preparation, monitor suitable European R&D&I funding schemes
- Collection of information from partners, processing of written inputs and background documents;
- Own the complete preparation and writing of respective parts of proposals and bring structure to these.
Your education and experiences
- Master degree (technical field is an advantage)
- 3+ years of experience with project administration, management or projects proposal
- Unique and profound knowledge of the European public funding environment (e.g. Horizon 2020, other European Programs for research and technological development)
- Writing (EU projects or H2020 projects are an advantage)
- Fluent in English (both verbally and in written), German is an advantage
- Good computer literacy and skills
- Strong communication (both oral and written in formal and informal situations)
- Presentation and organisational skills
- Target and Deadline oriented
- Responsibility, flexibility, ability to work both in team and independently
- Ability to work in multinational environment
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of European semiconductor landscape is an advantage
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.