Open Position Banner
IT Operations Engineer (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- We are looking for a highly motivated IT professional to join our dynamic in-house second level application support team for production shop floor IT systems.
- Assist ambiguous projects in all technical aspects.
- Support our innovative applications based on Oracle technologies.
- Analyze application data spread over internal state of the art IT systems.
- Support analysis of problems or failures during the whole software life-cycle.
- Perform trainings of our key and power user to guarantee best use of our IT systems.
- Work on his/her own initiative and in teams, interacting with internal operational units.
Your education and experiences
- Technical education or degree or diploma in computer science or similar experience
- Excellent experience in working with Oracle relational databases and development (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Good experience in high level programing languages like Java, Perl, …
- Outstanding organization and analytic abilities
- Team player with excellent communication skills
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group E (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.