Open Position Banner
Staff Engineer System Development (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Design and programming of reference audio applications using Bluetooth, microcontroller, sensors and audio signal processing devices
- Test and evaluation of digital signal processing circuits
- PCB design and review
- Understanding of digital integrated circuits to support global FAE team
- Technical interface to engineers in IC design
- Design in support on system and device level
Your education and experiences
- Bachelor or Master in Electrical Engineering (EE) or Information and Computer Engineering
- Fluent in English and German
- Good understanding of general measurement technology, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering
- Outgoing, communicative and motivating personality
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.