Open Position Banner
Senior Project Manager (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
Place of employment
What we offer:
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Establish project plans with TL (Technical Lead), check for logistic constraints, resource, lead-time, etc.
- Drive project execution according to Engineering process
- Track and report projects according to project management standards (e.g. IPMA and/or PMI)
- Trigger and follow-up all actions which arise from project status meetings
- coordinat activities between the different teams (e.g. design, application, product management, operations, assembly, quality and marketing)
- Complete and support project risk assessments. Escalate issues to project steering board and project owner to ensure successful project execution.
- Define resource requirements, gaps and contingency plans
- Responsible for all aspects of the projects to ensure success - identifying critical path, critical risks
- Understand barriers, challenges, and trade-offs in all functional areas (chip design, test development, application, SW, firmware, Product & Test Engineering, quality, sourcing, customer engineering, marketing, etc.) in order to maintain a coherent plan for delivering to schedule, product cost and revenue
- Troubleshoot project issues at both a managerial and technical level and helps to develop alternative project tasks, schedules, milestones, resource plans, processes etc. to resolve project issues and conflicts.
- Lead problem resolution, identifying required resource, tasks and investigation path to quickly solve issues to maintain schedule through and product productions and market launch.
Your education and experiences
- At least 5 years of experience in industry
- BS or MS in electrical engineering or equivalent studies.
- Experience and certified in project mgmt. (e.g. IPMA or PMI)
- Semiconductors Industry experience of advantage
- Strong-organization abilities
- Excellent communication & problem solving skills
- Team player
- Proficient in English, with good understanding of both western and asian cultures
Collective salary and wage agreement
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.